MASCOT Telecare performance report for the period 31st May 2015 – 30th April 2016
MASCOT Telecare provides a community alarm and telecare service to residents within the borough of Merton and neighbouring boroughs. Some of ur ussers live independently on our community but others live in sheltered or supported accomodation of some kind..
Our telecare solutions enable people to live safely in the comfort of their own homes for longer.
You may not be aware but we work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 52 weeks of the year We offer a range of other services, primarily out of hours for all our customers.
Since 1993 we have been a member of the Telecare Services Association (TSA), our industry regulator. We are audited annually by them and have achieved accreditation every year since 1993.
MASCOT Telecare is also a member of the UK Telehealthcare organisation. Suzette Simon, Manager, is part of the executive group.
1. Answer 97.5% of alarm calls within 60 seconds of receiving the call.
2. Answer 99% of alarms calls within three minutes of receiving the call.
3. Investigate any alarm calls not answered within three minutes to find out why this has happened.
4. Attend to 90% of customers within 45 minutes of receiving an emergency call.
5. Attend to 100% of customers within 60 minutes of receiving an emergency call.
6. Ensure our customers are confident in using their MASCOT alarm.
7. Ensure our customers are satisfied with how we respond to their calls when they use their MASCOT alarm.
8. Ensure our customers are happy with the level of customer service they receive using their MASCOT alarm.
Are we achieving these figures?
1. 98.20% of calls received were answered within 60 seconds.
2. 99.84% of calls received were answered within three minutes.
3. 00.16% of calls received were answered in over three minutes. Calls not answered within three minutes are investigated thoroughly to find out the reason for the delay and are usually repetitive fault calls or low priority calls.